Monday, November 17, 2014

Be the Good

Facebook-immediate prayer

How wonderful is this day in age?! Every day we have the choice to do good or do bad. Some people are thinking really? No way. There must be some days where it's just “meh” and not good or bad. But each of us has the choice through the internet. We have the choice to spread good and love or to share hate and ignorance.

Just think, asking for one prayer request. You have 400+ friends, minus the ones who have “unfollowed” you (either because you're to spiteful or too stinking happy.) You ask each one for a simple prayer request either for yourself or even more often for someone else. I don't believe in a professional or organized relationship with God. I believe in a personal, friendly, honest relationship with Him. So when scrolling over the news-feed that I have and I see a prayer request, I may not comment but I will speak a prayer to the Lord asking for comfort and strength for each request, then continue scrolling. So just imagine, 400 prayers in a matter of hours! How wonderful is that?!

I know that I have a praying following because I had a “bad” day yesterday and today has been nothing like it. I even managed to make a Christmas gift that I think will truly be cherished. I've had a good day. I know that is because I have people praying for me. So just imagine if we prayed for each other and share only good. Imagine if we shared only our own thoughts and ideas instead of slander, lies, and other people's publishings. It would be beautiful.


So that's my challenge to all my “readers.” Pray for each request on your news feed as you go and each time you see it. Share your own thoughts, opinions, solutions, hopes, and prayer requests. If you have anything negative, make it your own thoughts and opinions. Don't ever share something until you've researched it and made sure it is reputable, and even then it's iffy. Share the positive and encouraging. You may be the inch of sunshine a person needs to get through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment